Where can Filler be injected?
Adjust facial shape, add lip filler, correct physiognomy, gain wealth and look natural. Really not disappointed At first, I was afraid that my lip shape would not be beautiful. Because I've seen a lot of reviews. Afraid of having polyps But when I finished, I really liked it. The results were exactly what I wanted. My face was so smooth.
For anyone who wants to adjust their face shape to be beautiful, balanced, dimensional, full, full, and youthful
Click now to receive treatment privileges
A : It is not dangerous. HA or filler is a substance that exists in our body and can break down on its own. and must have standard filler injections and a skilled doctor
A : It didn't hurt. The doctor was very gentle. And the medicine has fillers in it.
A : Not long, 30-40 minutes, depending on the injection location.
A : The results can last up to 1 year if all skin layers are treated and skin health is maintained by consuming nutritious food, getting adequate rest, and taking good care of your skin. This will help to prolong the results even further.
A : It's not a lump sum. The doctor has expertise. Injection technique And the products that the doctor chooses to use can be assured that there will definitely not be lumps.
A : Prepare as follows
- If you regularly take medication that affects blood clotting, such as warfarin, aspirin, or NSAIDs, you must inform your doctor before receiving the treatment.
- If you have had any previous surgeries, operations, or injections, you must inform the doctor before receiving the service.
- People with chronic illnesses, food allergies, or any medication allergies must inform the doctor before receiving treatment.
- Avoid all kinds of supplements or vitamins at least 1 week prior to the appointment.
A : Prepaer as follow
- Take pain medication such as paracetamol if needed.
- Avoid massaging the injected area, unless instructed by the physician.
- Avoid applying makeup and refrain from using products containing AHA, vitamin C, or other active ingredients for at least 24 hours after the procedure
- Maintain a normal temperature, avoiding extreme heat or cold until swelling and redness have subsided.